IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM NURSE BORLEY REGARDING COVID-19 UPDATES
Dear East Dubuque Families,
We have new information that COVID 19 cases are on the rise in the state of Illinois and Jo Daviess County. Please do your best to keep you and family free from the virus. Wear masks when out in public, limit the number of people you have contact with, and keep your distance from others when out in public.
* If you know someone has had a positive test or has signs or symptoms stay away from them for at least 10 days from onset of their symptoms.
* If you have had close contact with a positive person, you need to quarantine for 14 days from date of last contact with that person.
* If you are a confirmed case or presumed positive, based on signs and symptoms, stay home for at least 10 days from onset.
*Talk with your student/s about keeping their distance from others while at school and in public. The best way to prevent a need to quarantine, and miss out on sports, or other activities, is to keep your distance from others.
* If someone in your home has been tested for COVID 19, please, keep your student/s home until you have received a negative test result.
* If you have a positive case in your home and you can isolate that person from other family members you could prevent the need for your student/s to quarantine for long periods of time.